Thursday, June 4, 2009

BASIL or BEETS ANYONE?


FRESH CUT BASIL FROM MONAMI FARMS ON DISPLAY AT V.RICHARDS IN BIRMINGHAM, AL(BOTTOM). GOLDEN AND CHIOGGIA BEETS (ABOVE) THAT MADE MONAMI FARMS FIRST PUBLIC APPEARANCE AT CHEZ FON FON IN THEIR LAMB STEW.


MANY THANKS TO FRANK & PARDIS STITT AND ADAM GRUSIN AT CHEZ FON FON FOR OUR FIRST SELL!!!! LIKEWISE TO RICK, LYNN, AND DOUG AT V.RICHARDS FOR OUR FIRST MARKET SPOT!!!!

KEEP YOUR EYES OUT FOR MONAMI FARMS' PRODUCE AT YOUR LOCAL RESTAURANTS AND IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD MARKETS!!

2 comments:

  1. I had the basil in a wonderful caprese salad the other day! What kind was it? It was sooo green and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you so much. It was actually a very common variety called Sweet Genovese Basil that I grew from seed in my basement and transplanted at our Falkville farm. It has done even better than I expected and makes me very pleased. Thanks again for the compliments and I hope you enjoy some more this weekend.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete